- This event has passed.
November 2, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
The event was great – see release HERE
This is a SIMSA members only event. Note: Your membership must be current (less than 90-days receivable). Only direct employees of the member company are permitted. Limit of 4 tickets per company.
Note: This event is in Regina in the Delta Hotel’s Umbria Room.
The event will begin with an update on the global potash markets and Mosaic’s operations within it. The event will then transition into a presentation on procurement and innovation, combined with answers to SIMSA’s pre-submitted questions. The event will conclude with a networking session.
Note: The questions to Mosaic were developed during a separate lunch sessions on Oct 17 in Saskatoon.
At the Roundtable event, Mosaic attendees will be seated individually around the room at tables with SIMSA members.
Mosaic has released the initial list of staff attending our roundtable event – more names are yet to come:
- Crystal Steciuk, Director Strategic Sourcing (Presenting)
- Jason Rathgaber, Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing
- Boyd Peakman, Manager Procurement Operations
- Jamey Wolfe, Strategic Sourcing Manager K3 Capital
- Brad Degelman, Strategic Sourcing Manager Capital
- Ash Ladner, Senior Sourcing Specialist
- Denise Stasuik, Manager Procurement Services
- Gerry Couture, Vice-President Capital & Engineering
- Carey Wakeford, Senior Manager Project Services Capital
- Derek Van Nes, Director Sustaining Capital (Presenting)
- Sherri Doidge, Senior Manager Belle Plaine Capital
- Lawrence Berthelet, Director Esterhazy Capital
- Colin Lindholm, Operations Planning Manager
- Nevin Maga, General Manager Belle Plaine
- Brian Marshall, General Manager Esterhazy K2
- Justin Schmautz, Maintenance Planning Coordinator Colonsay
- Bruce Bodine, Senior Vice President Potash (Presenting)
- Sarah Fedorchuk, Senior Director Public Affairs Potash
- 11:30 am – registration begins
- 12:00 pm – lunch
- 12:25 pm – comments from SIMSA
- 12:30 pm – presentation by Mosaic
- 1:30 pm – networking
- 2:30 pm – close