SIMSA is the Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association, representing Saskatchewan companies who provide goods and services to the industrial, mining, and energy sectors. SIMSA’s membership of over 200 companies represents over $10-billion in annual revenues and 20,000 employees in Saskatchewan. SIMSA is a registered Non-profit Corporation.
Core Values – SIMSA is guided by its beliefs of:
- Collaborative in all our actions
- Wisdom in our decisions, through considering the interactions between our membership’s capabilities and needs, with their customers’ realities.
- Saskatchewan companies are world class
- Diversity and inclusion create benefits for everyone
Vision – SIMSA will always:
- Help its members sell more products and services, while providing outstanding ROI on costs of membership;
- Represent members’ shared interests throughout the province of Saskatchewan to their target market, Government, and others – both inside and outside of the province of Saskatchewan.
- Help build a more globally competitive supply chain and capacity in Saskatchewan.
Mission – SIMSA will become:
- An integral part of the Business Development strategy, for all Saskatchewan industrial, mining, and energy suppliers.
- An integral part of the Procurement strategy, for all Saskatchewan industrial, mining, and energy resource developers.
- To be recognized globally as the source of valuable information on Saskatchewan suppliers, by the global industrial, mining, and energy sectors.
SIMSA is also “a Catalyst for Innovation” – see HERE
SIMSA supports Aboriginal Inclusion via its various educational events, promotions, and its Aboriginal Inclusion Guidelines which can be downloaded HERE
SIMSA is governed by the following Board of Directors:
Eric Lamontagne, G.E. Environmental Solutions Inc. – Board Vice Chair
Adam Logue, JNE Welding – Treasurer
Rory Duncan, Howatt Consulting – Secretary
Ken Cenaiko, Croatia Industries Ltd. – Board Past Chair
Brad Darbyshire, STC Industrial Contracting
Darrin Craig, DynaIndustrial
Doug Barker, Park Derochie Coatings Saskatchewan
Jon Materi, Allan Construction
Kipp Sakundiak, Prairie Machine and Parts
Ritu Malhotra, March Consulting
Rob Phillips, Commercial Sand Blasting and Painting
SIMSA’s Executive Director is Eric Anderson
SIMSA’s Director of Business Development is Julia Ewing