Who we are
SIMSA (the Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association) is a nonprofit organization representing more than 300 Saskatchewan-based supplier-members who provide goods and services to the industrial, mining, and energy sectors.
SIMSA is currently the only organization that represents suppliers that have a physical presence in Saskatchewan, with most also having their global headquarters in the province.
What we do
SIMSA supports, promotes, and represents the interests of Saskatchewan-based suppliers who serve large-scale industrial, mining, and energy businesses both in and out of province.
We actively market our members to procurement professionals through in-person events and via the Saskatchewan Supplier Database, working to increase sales, educate stakeholders, and advocate for the members and industries we serve.
We strive to engage members, their customers, government agencies, and other stakeholders to build sustainable, productive, and transparent relationships.
Where our members work
Our supplier-members provide world-class solutions used by resource and industrial companies in Saskatchewan and around the world. Our specialists can be found providing goods and services for the potash, oil, gas, uranium, coal, gold, agriculture, base metals, steel production and other industries.
What we believe
- We believe in collaboration in all our actions
- We believe in seeking wisdom in our decisions by considering the needs and capabilities of our members and the customers they serve
- We believe that Saskatchewan companies are world class
- We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce benefits everyone
SIMSA strives to be:
- A key player in the Business Development Strategy for all Saskatchewan industrial, mining, and energy suppliers
- A key player in the Procurement Strategy for all Saskatchewan industrial, mining, and energy resource developers
- A valued resource on Saskatchewan talent and capabilities for out-of-province resource-sector companies
- A solutions-finding partner for local, regional, national, and international industrial, mining, and energy companies