« All Events
SIMSA-K+S Potash Canada Roundtable
January 31 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Presentation is HERE
This is a SIMSA members only event. Note: Your membership must be current (less than 90-days receivable). Only direct employees of the member company are permitted.
Buy Roundtable Event tickets HERE.
SIMSA “Roundtable Event” sponsorship is available per HERE at $2000 includes (contact email@example.com):
- Name/logo recognition on SIMSA and Picatic website listings for the Roundtable Event
- Name/logo on presentation screen at the Roundtable Event
- 4-tickets to the Roundtable Event
- 2-tickets to the affiliated Question Development Lunch
- Ability to place 1 hand-out item on every table at the Roundtable Event
- 1 person from the sponsor company(s) will be seated at the event, with one of the highest-ranking official attending from the presenting company
- Maximum of 3-sponsors
The event will begin with an update on the global potash markets and K+S Potash Canada’s operations within it. The event will then transition into a presentation on procurement and innovation, combined with answers to SIMSA’s pre-submitted questions. The event will conclude with a networking session.
Note: The questions to K+S will be developed during a separate lunch session on January 17 2018 in Saskatoon. Buy question development session tickets HERE. Note: SIMSA “Question Development Lunch” for a Roundtable Event sponsorship is available per HERE at $500 includes tickets, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Roundtable event, K+S attendees will be seated individually around the room at tables with SIMSA members.
K+S will release the initial list of staff attending the event in early December. It will include; Executives, Superintendents, Contracts persons, Governance persons, and Procurement persons – names to be released in December.
PARTICIPATING FROM K+S WILL BE:
- Sam Farris – Senior VP and General Manager Bethune Site
- Thomas Papst – VP Capital Projects and Technology
- Eric Cline – VP Land and Sustainable Development
- Sarah Thompson – Senior Manager Procurement and Materials Management
- Marc Colombet – Manager Maintenance and Reliability
- Brett Welder – Manager Health, Safety and Security
- Marcel Mueller-Goldkuhle – Manager Process Engineering
- Quinn Nerenberg – Project Manager
- Jeff Meyer – Superintendent Capital Projects
- Lowell Berg – Superintendent Procurement
- Sameer Saran – Senior Contracts Specialist
- Darcy Tourangeau – Manager Indigenous Initiatives
- 11:30 am – registration begins
- 12:00 pm – lunch
- 12:25 pm – comments from SIMSA
- 12:30 pm – presentation by K+S
- 1:30 pm – networking
- 2:30 pm – close
Event sponsored by: