The Saskatchewan Industrial & Mining Suppliers Association (SIMSA) held its 2021 AGM today (June 3, 2021), which was hosted by Rob Tebb, SIMSA’s Board Chair.
The Board voting results, saw the following persons elected as Directors to SIMSA’s Board for a 2-year term:
- Adam Logue, JNE Welding (Incumbent)
- Darrin Craig, DynaIndustrial (Incumbent)
- Kipp Sakundiak, Prairie Machine (Incumbent)
- Kohl Currie, Allan Construction
- Marc Collette, Mine Supply Company
- Scott Bahr, Bit Service
SIMSA would like to thank the following persons, who had also for let their names stand for election:
- Jeff Burton, AGI Envirotank
- Lorne Schnell, Morksy Industrial Services
- Ryan Galloway, Nobel HSSE Management
- Scott Vetter, Nixon Electric
In particular, SIMSA thanks Rob Tebb for his past service to the Board as a Board member, then Vice Chair for two years, and then Chair for two years. As part of SIMSA’s succession planning process, Rob has completed his cycle. He was an articulate contributor to all matters, which was greatly appreciated. SIMSA thanks Rob for his long and ongoing dedication to SIMSA!
SIMSA also thanks Jon Materi and Anthony Clark for their service to the Board. They did not run for reelection.
SIMSA’s succession planning now sees:
- Eric Lamontagne, GE Environmental Solutions – previously Vice Chair and now becomes Chair for 2-years
- Ritu Malhotra, March Consulting – now becomes Vice Chair for 2 years, then Chair for 2 years
The following four board members carry-over:
- Doug Barker, Park Derochie Coatings Saskatchewan – 1-year remaining in current term
- Rory Duncan, Howatt Consulting – 1-year remaining in current term
- Lucinda Wood, SRC – 1-year remaining in current term
- Riley Panteluk, KPCL – 1-year remaining in current term
Also at the AGM, SIMSA’s audited financials (by PwC) were approved and PwC was appointed auditors for 2021.