Saskatchewan Junior Potash 2.0
November 21 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
The Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association (SIMSA) is proud to announce its first “Saskatchewan Junior Potash 2.0” event! It will take place Wednesday, November 21st, 2018 at Prairieland Park’s “The Terrace” in Saskatoon (now called the World Trade Center).
Saskatchewan’s junior potash sector is heading into its second round of growth! Thus, “Saskatchewan Junior Potash 2.0” will give an update on the next round of players, provide some context, and update the supply chain on possible opportunities with Western Potash.
Buy tickets HERE.
Event sponsorship is available for $1000 (contact firstname.lastname@example.org), includes:
- three event tickets
- name recognition on screens, event listings, and event scripting
- pop-up banner near stage
- reserved seating with key persons
Steve Halabura “Mr. Potash” – President and CEO of Concept Forge. The geologist behind many of Saskatchewan’s recent potash developments. Former owner, president, and CEO of North Rim Exploration. Past President of APEGs.
Tom MacNeill – President and CEO 49 North Resources. Tom was the first-in money behind many junior resource plays in Saskatchewan, including Athabasca Potash which became half of BHP’s Saskatchewan potash position. As a third-generation resource developer with over 25 years of direct experience in resource investment and corporate finance, Mr. MacNeill has extensive connections both in Canada and internationally. Tom is a well-respected member of the resource industry and part of a worldwide network of exploration professionals and resource developers which enables him to source and structure projects. Within Saskatchewan, the MacNeill family can be credited with founding the longest running gold mine in the Province’s history operated by Claude Resources, as well as developing the world’s largest diamond exploration Star Diamond (formerly known as Shore Gold).
Harvey Haugen – President of Beechy Technology (development and marketing of solution mining technology). Past President of Big Quill Resources.
Western Potash (Greg Vogelsang, Project Manager) – Western Potash is a development stage potash company focused on building Canada’s most efficient potash solution mine located in southern Saskatchewan. The Company plans to utilize innovative technologies to develop the world-class Milestone potash deposit in an ecologically sustainable, economically efficient and socially responsible manner. Western Potash Corp. is headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Western Resources Corp. The Company has started early works this year to move the Milestone Phase I Project to the next level of formal construction.
- 7:00 – 8:00 am – Hot breakfast and registration
- 8:00 – 8:30 am – Steve Halabura presents an overview of Saskatchewan’s junior potash sector plus large vs small-scale mines (plus some on Buffalo and Canada Potash)
- 8:30 – 9:00 am – Harvey Haugen of Beechy Technology discusses a new small-scale crystalliser
- 9:00 – 9:30 am – Tom MacNeill discusses “when things work-out” from investing in Junior Saskatchewan Resource plays
- 9:30 – 10:00 am – Greg Vogelsang, Project Manager of Western Potash discusses its project and plans, as well as a segment on how to be a supplier to them
- 10:00 – 11:00 am – Networking
Buy tickets HERE.