- This event has passed.
Grant Isaac – CFO Cameco – on “What I would do if I were a supplier to a commodity company.”
January 31, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Grant Isaac – CFO, Cameco – to speak on all commodities sectors not just uranium and not as a Cameco person
“What I would do if I were a supplier to a commodity company.”
This would be from the perspective of a commodity executive, not as Cameco person (so it can be for potash, oil, and uranium).
- The 4 key points besides price to become a preferred supplier to a commodity company
- Whose role is it to underwrite your revenue streams?
- Decide whether you are after the;
- Growth capital budget
- Replacement capital budget
- Sustaining capital budget
- Watching the 3-year spending forecasts
- Oil is a geopolitical lubricant, not a commodity
- Commodity cycles.
- “Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.”
- Wide-open Q&A session – frank answers.
- Registration at 11:30 am
- Lunch at noon
- SIMSA comments at 12:20
- Isaac presentation at 12:30
- Q&A into networking 1:00
- Close 2:00
$38.38 ticket price reflects $35 ticket plus fees.
Buy tickets HERE.
Terms & Conditions
For dietary restrictions, please contact Keri Beebe at email@example.com
This is a SIMSA members only event. Note: Your membership must be current (less than 90-days receivable). Only direct employees of the member company are permitted.