- This event has passed.
9th Annual (2017) Mining Supply Chain Forum
April 4, 2017 - April 5, 2017
Note: Late Forum Registration tickets sale will close on April 3rd at 8:00 am, then re-open at the event.
The Saskatchewan Mining Association, the Saskatchewan Ministry of the Economy and the Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association presents the 9th Annual Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum April 4 & 5, 2017 at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon.
Event agenda is here – 2017 MSCF Agenda – Final
Download presentations here – 2017 MSCF Presentations
Indoor and outdoor trade show displayer list is here – 2017 MSCF Indoor and Outdoor Exhibitor List – Final
Indoor trade show booth map is here – 2017 MSCF Indoor Tradeshow Booth Map – Final
Exhibitor information kit is available here – Exhibitor Info Kit 2017
This Forum provided information on how manufacturers, construction, equipment and service providers can access mining supply opportunities. In addition, there was a third session on operations topics such as engineering, maintenance, reliability, operations and productivity.
Forum topics have historically included (yet to be finalised for this year):
- An overview of projects by Saskatchewan mining companies
- Information on opportunities to supply equipment and services to the mining industry
- The process and steps to become a supplier to the mining industry
- Separate sessions on topics such as maintenance, repair and operations for mine site personnel
On Tuesday, there will be a Mining Innovation Boot Camp featuring presentation by those able to assist in research/development and those able to assist in funding. This event requires an additional ticket – one beyond a Forum registration. The event will flow as follows:
- Innovation Facilitators 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- U of S
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- 30-minute networking 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Innovation Financing Groups 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- 30-minute networking 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Close 5:00 pm