10th Annual Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum
April 10, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
The 10th Annual Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum will be April 10 and 11, 2018 at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon, SK.
This Forum provided information on how manufacturers, construction, equipment and service providers can access mining supply opportunities. In addition, there was a third session on operations topics such as engineering, maintenance, reliability, operations and productivity.
Forum topics have historically included (yet to be finalised for this year):
- An overview of projects by Saskatchewan mining companies
- Information on opportunities to supply equipment and services to the mining industry
- The process and steps to become a supplier to the mining industry
- Separate sessions on topics such as maintenance, repair and operations for mine site personnel
This was lunch at the 9th annual event in April 2017:
The 9th Annual event’s key-items are below (these are archival listings from April 2017) (look for the 10th Annual items in December 2017):
- Event Agenda is here – 2017 MSCF Agenda – Final
- Download presentations here – 2017 MSCF Presentations
- Indoor and outdoor trade show displayer list is here – 2017 MSCF Indoor and Outdoor Exhibitor List – Final
- Indoor trade show booth map is here – 2017 MSCF Indoor Tradeshow Booth Map – Final
- Exhibitor information kit is available here – Exhibitor Info Kit 2017