10th Annual Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum
April 10 @ 8:00 am - April 11 @ 5:00 pm
BUY TICKETS AND TRADE SHOW BOOTHS HERE.
Sponsorship is sold-out!
Draft Agenda for 2018 is HERE
The 10th Annual Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum will be April 10 and 11, 2018 at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon, SK.
This Forum provided information on how manufacturers, construction, equipment and service providers can access mining supply opportunities.
Forum topics have historically included (yet to be finalised for this year):
- An update, and over of, projects and operations by Saskatchewan mining companies
- Information on opportunities to supply goods and services to the mining industry
- The process and steps to become a supplier to the mining industry
This was lunch at the 9th annual event in April 2017:
Tradeshow booths are $775.00 each and include:
- 1 Forum Registration
- 10′ x 10′ area
- table with 2 chairs
An agenda will be posted as soon as it is available but will be similar to last year’s, and is available HERE.
The general format for the 2018 Forum is noted below:
- Tuesday April 10
- Reception and Tradeshow open in the evening
- Wednesday April 11
- Mining Company Presentations and Tradeshow.
The 9th Annual event’s key-items are below (these are archival listings from April 2017) (look for the 10th Annual items in early March 2018):
- Indoor and outdoor trade show displayer list is here – 2017 MSCF Indoor and Outdoor Exhibitor List – Final
- Indoor trade show booth map is here – 2017 MSCF Indoor Tradeshow Booth Map – Final
2018 Sponsors are: